We have watched with amusement as “non-journalist” Journalists have been acting in concert with the Democrat Party Campaign officials to follow scripts and pretend to ask “questions.” These partisan hack media types have dropped all pretense of neutrality and have become part of the Biden campaign.
As Biden reads answers from prepared notes (and not very well by the way), he is either a clairvoyant or his handlers gave these questions to the partisan media hacks in advance. So in celebration of such media fraud, we are going to start awarding a weekly “KNEE PAD” award to the most egregious act of bowing/kneeling, showing Biden the back of their head (in prayer of course). Our crack team of sarcastic humorists will identify the “Top Five” acts of blatant “sucking up”, displays of obvious campaign rhetoric, fake news promotion and obvious left wing propaganda. With that, here are the top FIVE shameless displays of “KNEE PAD” use for the first week of September of 2020.
5. This suck up came from CNN’s MJ Lee (I believe he heard about our awards and was hoping for a pair):“I wonder if you worry that this kind of language that comes from the president of the United can deter some Americans who are tuning into him to not wear masks,” Lee told the former VP.
3 & 4. CBS News correspondent Ed O’Keefe squeezed in two questions for Biden (Both qualified for our list, WELL DONE Ed!), the first of which asked what the former vice president thought of Trump’s supposed suggestion to voters that they should vote both by mail and in-person. The second question asked why Biden wasn’t “angrier” at Trump’s reported comments about the fallen soldiers.
- Gee Ed, maybe a question about the 800,000 mail in votes that were recently disqualified in an electionmight be something to think about, or NOT! I think Ed was not sure why Joe was not as angry as he was at Trump, maybe Ed should be asking why Zombie Joe cannot even answer prepared questions from notes in front of him without looking down at them the whole time. He has no time for anger as he is “white knuckling” his way through every adventure outside the basement.
2. “You said that today is the angriest you’ve been as a presidential candidate. But you said you’re trying to restrain yourself. Aren’t there a lot of people out there who are supporting you or inclined not to vote for the president saying why isn’t Joe Biden angrier about all of it?”
THE WINNER of the FIRST KNEE PAD award is ……… EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE of The Atlantic
1. “When you hear these remarks — ‘suckers,’ ‘losers,’ recoiling from amputees, what does it tell you about President Trump’s soul and the life he leads?” Edward-Isaac Dovere asked (he of the much maligned Atlantic Magazine).
- This question was asked after the fake news article was published in The Atlantic accusing without specific attribution that President Trump disparaged the military. Just as a site rules matter, ANY article whose primary accusations are based on anonymous sources is immediately dismissed as FAKE NEWS. OH JOE, PLEASE TELL US HOW YOU FEEL!
- It has also been revealed that he coordinated the question and answer session with the Joe Biden campaign, this person is fraud of major proportion.
- BTW, this complete suck up accused fellow “journalist” David Sirota of the Atlantic of manipulative reporting after Sirota was hired by the Bernie Sanders campaign. Oh the hypocrisy of it all!